AMSA is taking a group of students specially to the incredible-looking AMRA conference this weekend!
We are subsidising the cost to just £5 per ticket.
Details & registration below.
Transport can be provided if needed inshaAllah.
Don’t miss out!
|Non-students = £30
SPECIAL OFFER: Student = £5
|Any queries? Please contact me below asap.
Dr. Naveed Malik
GUIDED TOUR OF BRITISH MUSEUM EXHIBITION- Fri. 13/11, 18:00.
This Friday 13th AMSA and AMRA (Ahmadiyya Muslim Students/Research Association) are hosting a joint trip to see a new exhibition in the British Museum, complete with a guided tour!
Rizwan Safir, khadim and project curator of the Middle East Dept will be guiding us through ‘Faith After the Pharoahs’- a look at how Egypt was shaped by the Abrahamic religions.
£4 for students with ID, £10 for adults.
Join us at 18:00 at the British Museum, Great Russell Street, WC1B3DG. See you there!
First London Inter-AMSA Social of the year!
- LaserTag + dinner, for all khuddam at university!
- 4.45pm Wednesday 4/11 at StarCommand LaserTag, 22-36 Raven Row, Whitechapel, E12EG. Closest tube is Whitechapel.
- £6.25 per person per 20 mins game, and we’re going to try and have two games. Bring your student ID otherwise it’ll be more expensive!
- **Make you sure you email email@example.com asap to secure your place, so that we can book & 100% confirm our slot**
- If you can’t make the LaserTag, we hope to eat at a nearby restaurant from about 18:00 onwards! Spread the word!